- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
Thanks to the All-Star break last week, there is only limited movement in our weekly MLB Power Rankings. And as nice as it might be to bump every National League team down a notch or two due to their offensive ineptitude in New York, that’s not how this works.
Still, though, there are a couple big movers this week, headlined by Tampa Bay. The Rays are on fire and have broken into our top five. Meanwhile, the Dodgers have been steadily climbing these rankings for the last month or so and are actually knocking at the door of the top 10.
There weren’t any free falling teams this week, though there were quite a few who find themselves a couple spots lower than in our last rankings. You’d better believe, though, that if Ryan Braun was on this list, he’d fall so fast you’d think he was wearing cement shoes. But, for now, we’ll just stick with the teams.
[table id=24 /]
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread