- What a Difference Some Mumbo-Jumbo Can Make - Sep 22, 2017
- Saving Baseball on the Radio: The Detroit Tigers’ Dan Dickerson & Jim Price - Aug 22, 2015
- What Happened to the 2015 Detroit Tigers? - Aug 9, 2015
The 2013 MLB Power Rankings have just become interesting. With the recent surge of the Toronto Blue Jays, it’s safe to say that the American League East is now a five-team race. The AL East is now the only division in baseball in which every team has a win percentage above .500, and there are no signs that any of these teams are about to cool off. With Jose Reyes set to return on Wednesday, the Blue Jays will be in a much better position to live up to their preseason hype.
Not a lot of moving pieces in this week’s power rankings outside of the AL East. The Marlins, Mets and Astros continue to make history, in the wrong way.
The Cardinals, however, remain atop the rankings for week 13 based mostly on stellar pitching performances and a consistently productive offense. Still, the Pirates and Reds are only back by a game or two. Heading out of the All-Star break, the NL Central will be a hub for enticing baseball, unless the Pirates fall back to Earth.
[table id=21 /]
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread