- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
As fun as it is finding newcomers that are just getting their big break, it’s just as fun when former stars return from obscurity in new key roles. So without further ado, yes, this is a waiver report featuring Jermaine O’Neal, Antawn Jamison, and Tayshaun Prince.
Tayshaun Prince (33%-Owned in Yahoo! Leagues): He has put up double-digit points in nine consecutive games and with solid rebound numbers to boot he should be owned in more than 33% of the leagues. He is as reliable as he was five years ago.
Antawn Jamison (29%): Looks like Jamison has definitely found his spot in the D’Antoni system, putting up 35 points and 22 rebounds over the last two games. It is not a large sample size but with a complete re-shuffle in LA, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
Jeremy Pargo (20%): Pargo has been getting the starts while Kyrie Irving heals his broken finger and he has done well in his three starts. He has 59 points and 12 assists over the three games with a couple of steals. He wasn’t even playing most of this month so it’s surprising to see this kind of production but keep in mind that Irving is only expected to miss another three weeks or so.
Markieff Morris (20%): Morris has broken out in his last three games, scoring 16, 19, and 23. His rebounding has been hugely inconsistent but if he can put up more scoring games like these he’ll have plenty of value.
Aaron Brooks (14%): Brooks has been getting to start for the Kings as he has out performed Jimmer Fredette and Isiah Thomas. He has put up 43 points over the last three games with a few assists and steals, look for more games like this if his three-point shot stays consistent.
Jermaine O’Neal (11%): O’Neal has returned in a big way, averaging 13 PPG, 7 RPG, and nearly 2 blocks per game over his last four. He has been shooting better and playing more aggressively in the paint which is earning him more minutes.
Jeffery Taylor (3%): The rookie from Vanderbilt has been starting every day and making the most of it. Most recently, he has strung together four consecutive double-digit points with a bunch of steals. He seems to improve each week so definitely keep an eye on him.
Shot-Block Special: Robin Lopez (34%): I am no fan of his inconsistent scoring and rebounding but there are few better blockers in the league right now and he drove that point home as he blocked 8 shots over his last two games.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread