With March Madness in full swing, Jimmy Kimmel Live thought it’d be a swell idea to send a reporter out to the streets to test so-called college basketball fans’ knowledge—or lack thereof—regarding the NCAA tournament. Needless to say, the results are both hilarious and cringe-worthy at the same time.
While it’s easy to feel pity for these poor suckers duped into showing their ignorance on national television when it comes to all things college basketball, it’s even easier to point and laugh at them as we ride off into the sunset on one of Kanye’s painted giraffes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread