- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
3. Brett Hundley, UCLA
Here’s where we begin to see the sharpest drop-off in the prospects, and from Hundley on down should be considered late second- and third-round prospects.
Hundley needed a strong combine performance to get on more teams’ radars, and I’m not sure that was the case. He also thrived in Jim Mora’s pro-style offense and has the ability to run very, very well.
Mora has compared Hundley to both Philip Rivers and Matt Ryan. He stayed an extra season at UCLA to better sharpen his skill-set, too. Still, he has a long ways to go in order to develop into an NFL-caliber starting quarterback. He may be best suited to sit a year or two and hone his craft behind a very starter.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread