Welcome to the fantasy playoffs. They have either just begun, or will be upon you soon enough. If you’re still reading this far into the season, that’s a great sign. Congratulations. Keep up the research and hard work. Now is when it all counts. No one is going to care two years from now when you tell them about that 10-win fantasy team. You may find four bored saps interested in your last fantasy title or two, however. Be sure you understand all the rules, and most importantly, have fun. Wish your opponent good luck and may the winds work mostly in your direction.
Here is the most relevant last minute advice to make start and sit lineup decisions for your fantasy football team.
[table id=LastMinute2014-13 /]
Stats and data courtesy of pro-football-reference.com, footballguys, espn, and profootballfocus.com.
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread