Motor City has their Megatron back!
Calvin Johnson has been out for the past three games and seriously hurting from his ankle injury the past five weeks.
For Detroit Lions fans, it’s been a miracle the Lions have kept winning, which has kept them a playoff threat, but that’s no longer a question with their top weapon returning.
Johnson and running back Reggie Bush both returned from their injuries to practice on Wednesday.
When asked if he’ll be playing Sunday against Miami, Johnson laughed and said, “Yeah, able to say that for sure.”
He also said hitting 1,000 receiving yards is still attainable. There’s no doubt he’ll be hitting the ground running.
Get ready to say many more incredible catches like this:
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread