- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
5. Jeff Fisher
There are no reports suggesting Fisher’s seat is getting warm, especially because he’s coaching a fairly competitive team despite what their record indicates. Injuries are not the fault of Fisher, but electing not to spend a first-round pick on a quarterback is his fault. And if Austin Davis is not the future of the Rams, then who is?
The Rams have an outstanding front four on defense and a decent cast of characters around them, but offensively there are major question marks about the future. The Rams have one win to this point and in the competitive NFC West I’m not confident .500 is even a realistic goal. So picking in the top 16 yet again probably means Fisher needs to strike gold with his next first-rounder, or it will be Fisher looking for new work.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread