- Fantasy Hockey Thanksgiving: Three Good Tidings - Nov 27, 2014
- Three Days And Three Ways Fantasy Hockey Fans! - Oct 5, 2014
- Fantasy Hockey X: Fantasy Hockey ADPs, Karlsson Versus Subban, Goalie Values - Oct 2, 2014
It is hard to believe that there are only three days till the start of the hockey season, yet here we are. Just relax and get ready as the final hours tick down ladies and gentlemen. This is the fun part.
As hard as it is to fathom, people still have drafts almost right up to Wednesday. The goal, as always, is to try and get the fans ready. Let’s have a little fun with this. Here is what my next three days look like.
Three Days, Three Fantasy Hockey Ways
It will be a busy day and even busier night. The Program airs at 8:00pm ET as we preview the entire Western Conference in two hours or less. It should be pure bedlam. That is right. The goal is to do 14 teams in 120 minutes. It works out to about 8 1/2 minutes or so per team. While the show is going on, I will be attempting two drafts simultaneously. Hey, that should be fun! This will be a guaranteed crazy night and naturally I will be on Twitter answering all of your questions all week long as always.
This is often a day of transition as we slowly start to find out what final rosters will look like for quite a few teams. Line combinations are going to come into focus at least among the top two lines on most every team. People have a general idea already but every so often there are surprises. It will be a crucial time to start checking on injury lists as changes will almost magically occur. The blood starts to rush as just a couple days are between you and the start of the fantasy hockey season. People will be checking rosters like crazy.
I will be laughing so hard as the season’s eve will be upon us. Last minute looks and maybe a few peaks at the waiver wire will be likely. The night will feature Fantasy Hockey X as myself, Michael Clifford, and Chris Pacheco get your ready for the fantasy hockey week and those daily leagues also. There are a slew of radio appearances and more. This is going to be one long but fun week and the best part is Tuesday will be the last day without hockey for a very long time. What will it be like this week on XNSports for hockey fans. Don’t worry, we have you covered!
Did we mention that there is a full moon on Wednesday? Now we did! This will be a crazy week as the NHL season gets underway. IF you are not pumped for the coolest game on Earth then something may be wrong with you. Get those questions ready and we’ll get those answers back as quick as possible.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread