- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
The number three is increasingly becoming the most important number in today’s NFL. Why? Because it’s now a determining factor when comparing team’s depth in its most important positions.
For example, when comparing teams on paper, it’s the third wide receiver, the third cornerback, or the third pass-rusher that tends to be the decisive factor when giving one team an edge over the other. Having two quality players atop the depth chart is a significant reason why teams win football games, but a third quality player will usually ensure the team is a winning team for the entire year.
If you take a look back at the 2013 NFL division and Wild Card winners, each team had a third player on its team — whether it was their slot receiver, their nickel back, or a third pass-rusher that helped them to the postseason.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread