- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
The third base position is as deep as ever this season, led by the unstoppable Miguel Cabrera who will remain eligible at third despite moving to first base this season. Miggy is in a class of his own but the first two tiers of third basemen are filled with can’t-miss talent. If you miss out on those guys, the third tier of third basemen is also stacked with strong fantasy potential, but a decent bit of risk as well.
Some players that I’m higher on than others include Aramis Ramirez, who should bounce back nicely if healthy, Kyle Seager, who looks like a legit Major League third baseman ready to come into his own, and Martin Prado, who improved significantly as his first season in Arizona went on and should put up a strong effort despite not having much pop in his bat.
On the flipside, I think it’s safe to expect some regression from Matt Carpenter, Josh Donaldson, and Chris Johnson, although not enough to drop them down the rankings too much.
Let’s take a look at the full XN Sports third base rankings for the fantasy baseball 2014 season and be sure to check back later this week for our full third base projections for the season.
Don’t miss our first base rankings, second base rankings, and shortstop rankings.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread